Wednesday, February 6, 2013

This Week's Tasting Plate: I LOVE You, Cheese!

It has become cliche to hate Valentine's Day in this day and age, and Singles Awareness Day is just the start. I'm not sure whether I agree with the hype of hating Valentine's or not; it just seems to me like we could all use a little more love in the world.

Now maybe the love of my life is cheese, but hey, it could be a lot worse, right? Luckily for me, cheese has never let me down, broken my heart, or even stood me up. In fact, it's always there for me. Just when I need it. So here is my poem to cheese.



Roses are red,
Roquefort is blue,
Chocolate is sweet,
And so are you!


Oh cheese... I do love thee. Especially this week with your creamy Mt. Tam perfection. Your chocolate chevre that is a dessert and a cheese all rolled into one. And let me not forget the beauty of your Barely Buzzed with those oh so subtle floral notes. Cheese, you are so wonderful to me. Now I just have to get working on my cheese-inspired version of this classic love song. I'll get back to y'all with that. In the meantime, come try our V-Day cheeses and order this fab gift bag for your real-life love.



No comments:


Cows in Repose on Veldhuizen Family Farm. Dublin, TX